A strategy shift among a national children’s brand softened the available discounts used for the previous cadence of offers, which started to drive a YoY affiliate decline. The retailer was faced with promotional constraints which limited the number of available consumer deals and decreased the incentive to convert.
Gen3 implemented a stronger, content-focused promotional strategy to drive growth in the channel, leveraging key content partners and providing strategic recommendations to reverse negative sale trends.
- Gen3 leveraged industry knowledge and insights of consumer trends to select high performing products to promote throughout the affiliate funnel.
- Our recruitment of 68 new content partners and influencers in Q2 alone helped to spread brand awareness and product promotion.
- Gen3 curated content and reinvented existing evergreen offers to help highlight on-trend products, such as pairing a best-seller with the brand’s existing 10% off with sign up.
- All partners were then able to use the updated content to optimize brand promotion to a dedicated audience, refreshing the brand’s always on offers (10% off with sign-up, Free Shipping on $25+, etc.) for a new push.
- Offer feeds had new text links to refresh existing merchant pages for lower funnel partners such as loyalty sites as well.
- Without being able to comp offers YoY, Gen3’s quick pivot drove growth in Q2 from the new strategy executed in April.
- The program saw an 82% increase in revenue quarter over quarter, and a 55% increase in revenue YoY in Q2 after seeing a -16% decline in revenue YoY in Q1.
- With updated content available for promotion, the program experienced a 39% increase in partner activation rates when comparing Q2 to Q1.
See more case studies
ChallengeIntense competition in the LLC & Business Formation vertical led our client's top affiliates to consistently demand higher commissions, as competitors sought to lure them with higher rates. Despite our client offering a highly competitive commission rate...
ChallengeA children’s clothing brand was looking to grow and scale their affiliate program at a more efficient rate. A reliance was built on the brands top publishers, with 91% of the demand being driven tied to the top 10 publishers within the program. With having...
OpportunityGen3 took over management of an existing retailer’s affiliate program, previously managed in-house. In order to meet this retailer’s aggressive program growth goals, and secure additional market share in an increasingly crowded online space, Gen3...
Looking for OPM Pros?
Gen3 Marketing is excited to announce the unification of all its acquisitions into a single entity. OPM Pros, AffiliateManager.com, Optimus-pm, and OAK Digital have united with Gen3 Marketing to form the largest independent affiliate agency in the world.
Through this integration, Gen3 Marketing will operate as a unified digital agency with a primary focus on the successful execution of affiliate partnerships and online marketing campaigns.
Now more than ever, our strategy will leverage proprietary data and established relationships to achieve industry-leading results.